“When Life Gives You Lemons…” -Unknown
So we are deep into winter now and everyone’s skin could use a little pick me up. We made this easy and affordable body scrub that is great for everyone. Just use a little in the shower and then after you get out use some lotion, your skin will thank you. The smell is so fresh and perfect for men and women.
What you will need:
- Juice of 2 Lemons (2 oz. lemon juice)
- 4 tablespoons or 2 oz. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Epsom Salt
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary seasoning (or fresh rosemary)
- In a medium bowl add 1 1/2 cups epsom salt.
2. Add the zest of one lemon to the bowl. We used the zest part of the cheese grater.
3. Add the juice of two lemons. (2 oz. lemon juice)
4. Add 4 Tablespoons (2 oz.) olive oil.
5. Stir well and add 1/2 tablespoon rosemary. (or 2 sprigs fresh rosemary)
6. Stir well and add to airtight container of your choice. We are using this delicious smelling scrub as little gifts, so we put it in cute little mini mason jars. We also tied cute little ribbon bows.
Hope you enjoyed this easy affordable DIY. These make perfect gifts such as stocking stuffers, thank you gifts, party favors, and even birthday surprises. This recipe even is great to make for yourself. #treatyoself