“I Thought I Would Someday Outgrow Ramen Noodles. Man, was I Wrong.” -Unknown
One day we got to experimenting, we wanted to find the best and easiest way to spice up plain instant Ramen. After a few times, we finally found a delicious way to prepare it. The thing we love the most is that it is so customizable. You can add anything you want.
Here is what we used:
- 1 Teaspoon Chive Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Salt
- 1/2 Tablespoon Crushed Red Pepper/mild. More if you want it spicy.
- 7 Chicken Breast Tenderloin (Cubed) or meat of your choice.
- Steamfresh Lightly Seasoned Asian Medley
- 4 eggs (soft-boiled)
- Sesame Seeds
- 4 Packs Instant Ramen Noodles
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- Sriracha (optional)
Add chives, garlic powder, and onion salt to large pot boiling water
2. Add chicken to seasoned boiling water and boil until cooked thoroughly.
3. Remove chicken from water and cut into cubes. (Make sure to save your chicken broth for later)
4. Add Ramen, and vegetables to broth. (from chicken)
5. Once Ramen is soft…add your sesame seeds, soy sauce , crushed red pepper and your cooked chicken cubes.
6. Soft Boiled eggs: Boil water on high, once you have a rolling boil add eggs and cook for 7 minutes. * We added a teaspoon of baking soda to the water for easy peel shells.
If desired add more crushed red pepper or sriracha. And that is all there is to it 🙂 Hope you find this easy Chicken Ramen recipe as delicious as we do!