“Frying Pans…Who Knew Right?” -Flynn Ryder
There is literally nothing worse than having a pan that is not so non-stick anymore. Everything burns to the bottom and then you have to spend forever scrubbing the stupid thing. We tried everything to restore this old pan before letting it go. We found a trick for you that actually works. It super simple too. Chances are that you already have everything you need inside your kitchen.
All you need:
- Old Frying Pan
- 1 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Heat your pan for 2-3 minutes. Once your pan is hot, add the 2 tablespoons coconut oil.
2. Swirl the coconut oil around in the pan, so that the entire surface is coated. Once the coconut oil starts to smoke, remove it from heat and let cool.
3. Once the pan is cool take a paper towel and rub the left over oil into the pan.
4. Your pan is as good as new.By heating the pan you open the natural spores to allow the coconut oil to penetrate into the surface. We hope this helped to make your life a little easier and cleaning to not be so tedious.