“Tear Off the Mask. Your Face is Glorious.” -Rumi
We have an awesome DIY peel of mask for you that tackles those pesky blackheads. We did not invent this mask but it is one of our favorites. It is really easy and you only need two items.
What you will need:
- 3 Tablets Activated Charcoal
- 1/4 Elmer’s School Glue
(Makes enough for 4 masks.)
- Measure your school glue
- Break open your charcoal tablets and pour into your glue.
- Stir well. (we just used a Popsicle stick for this)
- Now prepare your face by washing well with warm water. This will help to open your pores.
- Apply the mask to the desired areas. You can apply all over, or target blackhead prone areas such as the nose, chin, and forehead.
- Apply a thick layer, and avoid eyebrows and other areas with hair.
- Let the mask dry completely (about 20 min.)
- Now peel the mask off starting from the bottom to the top.
- This will remove tons of blackheads but if you have a lot it might take more than one application.
- Allow a couple of days in between applications so you don’t irritate your skin.
Hope you enjoy this DIY mask . 🙂